Best Keto Bread Recipe | 1g Net Carbs Per Slice- Weight Loss Programes

The Best Keto Bread Through Trial and Error

If you’ve been looking for what is definitively the best keto bread recipe on the internet, then you’ve come to the right place. How do I know it’s the best? Well, I’ve tried just about every keto bread recipe there is over the past few months and decided that nothing was good enough. There’s a couple that are good, but I wanted perfection! The best part about this recipe is that it’s simple, and once you have it down you can replicate this any time you want. I’ve been making a loaf every sunday for the past few weeks and would recommend that to anyone. It’s so nice to have a loaf of bread at your disposal when you’re on a low carb diet. It almost feels like cheating. Check out this recipe and start making the best keto bread you’ve ever tried today!
best keto bread loaf sliced straight on

The Secret Step

The secret step in this recipe that takes this bread from good to great is the separation of the eggs. You’re going to want to separate the yolks and the whites. The reason for this is that we’re going to whip the egg whites until they are fluffy. We’re looking for soft peaks. This will add some volume to the otherwise dense bread. Beating the egg whites is the answer to the denseness that comes with using almond flour. I’ve made countless baked goods using almond flour and the main problem I’ve encountered is how dense the finished product is. The fluffy egg whites in unison with the high dosage of baking powder do a good job of getting this loaf nice and fluffy and adding some air pockets into the loaf. This makes for a better tasting bread.
What makes this the best keto bread recipe you’re likely to find is the fact that you can use it the same way you use actual bread. Sounds crazy right? If you search for keto bread on pinterest, or the internet you’ll find a different recipe for everything you might want to make. Want to make french toast? sandwiches? croutons? avocado toast? You can do it all with this bread recipe. You can even get crazy and throw this bread in a food processor and use it as italian bread crumbs. The possibilities are endless.
best keto bread avocado toast

The Best Part About This Bread?

The best part about this bread is that it makes it so much easier to eat a low carb diet. Yes, there are some savage beasts(joking) that don’t miss bread at all and are happy to just eat bacon 7 times a day, but if you’re anything like me, bread was a staple of your diet growing up and you still have a look of yearning in your eyes when they drop that bread basket in the middle of the table at family dinner. I feel your pain. This bread your shoulder to cry on.
best keto bread sliced and toasted

Keto Meal Prep!

If this bread recipe interests you, then you might also like this meal prep video Megha and I made. We show you what an average weekly meal prep looks like for us. This isn’t the crazy bodybuilder meal prep where we put everything in individual portioned Tupperware. We just show you how we prepare a few keto staples(including the best keto bread!) at the start of each week. We find this helps us immensly and if you haven’t tried it yet we would definitely recommend you give it a try.
As always, if you try any of our recipes or have questions, please leave us a comment or send us an email. Be sure to check back regularly as we put out 2-3 awesome keto recipes a week. Thanks!
The best keto bread recipe in all the land!

Nutrition

(per slice)
Calories: 90
Fat: 8g
Protein: 4g
Carbs: 2.25g
Fiber: 0.9g
Net Carbs: 1.35g
Ingredients
  • 1 1/2 Cup Almond Flour we get ours on amazon
  • 6 Large eggs Separated
  • 4 tbsp Butter melted
  • 3 tsp Baking powder
  • 1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar You can omit this. It only slightly improves the bread.
  • 1 pinch salt
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 375.
  2. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Add Cream of Tartar to the whites and beat until soft peaks are achieved.
  3. In a food processor combine the egg yolks, butter, almond flour, baking powder and salt. Mix until combined. This will be a lumpy thick dough until the whites are added.
  4. Add the beaten egg whites to the mixture and further process. Be careful not to over mix! Once the whites are incorporated stop mixing. (If you do not have a food processor you can use a blender. You can try by hand but it might be tough to pull off)
  5. Pour mixture into a buttered 8×4 loaf pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Check with a toothpick to ensure the bread is cooked through. Enjoy! 1 loaf makes 20 slices.
source:  http://www.newsearth.org/2016/10/29/best-keto-bread-recipe-1g-net-carbs-per-slice-weight-loss-programes/
Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

7 comments:

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS. You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great tips! I really love the keto diet and I've made a lot of progress in changing my eating habits in the past year.

      One thing that really helped me get started was having access to a quality ketogenic diet cookbook.

      Recently I found one that offers 148 ketogenic recipes complete with meal planning tips.

      It also provides you with handy list of high-carb foods to avoid and advice on how to neutralize your cravings for those foods.

      The recipes are amazing and there's enough recipes there to keep you from getting bored with your diet.

      I highly recommend it.

      Just click the link below to get instant access:http://clickmeterlink.com/ketocookbook

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS hello I'm from USA , I have been suffering from HERPES virus for the past 3 years and i had constant pain especially in my knees, During the first year I had faith in God that i will be healed someday, but this disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came in search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of so many people who has been healed from Hepatitis B, HIV/AID, MRSA Diabetes,HSV, ALS HPV and Cancer by this Man called Dr, Ekpen, and he also gave the email address of this man and advice we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. Ekpen telling him about my HERPES Virus he told me not to worry that i will be cured from this deadly disease i never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my medical doctor to confirmed if i have be finally cured behold it was true,and now i'm cure totally with Dr.Ekpen medication, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr,Ekpen on this email; drekpenherbalmedicine@gmail.com or add him up on what-app +2349064425130 for assistance. he will help you also , for more information you can also contact me through this email; dannyalstona@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Spells- How I Got My Husband Back.Read more about Dr Sambo his contact details seen below: divinespellhome@gmail.comWhatsApp him now +2348145810121 You can also visit his website http://DrSambo443.website2.meMy husband who departed from me 2 years ago started calling me and wanted us to get back Dr Sambo love spell made my husband to reconcile with me. When he came back he was all on me kissing and rubbing on me telling me how much he missed me and loves me, Dr Sambo is spectacular in repairing relationship! His work is wonderful, i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. Because i am now happy with my husband. I highly recommending this service for those experiencing difficulties trying to restore there relationship. he is the real deal. you can reach Dr. Sambo his contact details seen below: divinespellhome@gmail.comWhatsApp  him now+2348145810121 

    ReplyDelete
  6. TODAY: I Reveal the Secret – So You Can Enjoy Delicious REAL Bread without Worrying about Your Health, Your Blood Sugar... or Your Waistline!
    that Makes it Nearly IMPOSSIBLE to Burn Fat & Lose Weight!
    Keto Bread diet to lose weight

    ReplyDelete